Thursday 24 September 2015

Out and About

Life has been quite busy at the moment (when is it not?!), so it's always nice to take some time to do little things that you love. Here a few of these things that have made me smile this month.


These little guys are called Murphy and Peach. I bought them for just R40 at a little coffee shop in Kalk Bay. I love succulents - they are really low-maintanence and are beautiful - and look so great on your window sill!




There is a really cute place called Bob's Bagels. They make great bagels,  pastries and coffee. It's the perfect places to chill and eat brekkies. It's also only a five minute walk from the beach and is right opposite a park. Oh, and it is on the foot of a mountain. Quite picturesque really.



I cannot stress enough how much I LOVE Le Creuset. Cups, plates, pots, and even spatulas. Everything. I love them all. You can imagine my excitement when I got the luxury of drinking from a Le Creuset cup and saucer, whilst enjoying an almond croissant at a cafe.

Simona x

No comments:

Post a Comment