Sunday 18 January 2015

Breakfast at La Belle

Recently my family and I went to a lovely restaurant called La Belle for breakfast. It's a bakery kind of place, and is attached to The Alphen Hotel. It's so beautiful there - the entire restaurant is amongst oak trees and flowers - especially in summer, when the flowers have bloomed. I always feel so happy when I arrive and see all the greenery!

I had Eggs Benedict, and it was so delicious. I also had freshly pressed apple juice that's done to order. It's so fresh and the only ingredient is, well, green apples. No added sugar or preservatives. Just added yumminess. Both the Eggs Benedict and the juice were scrummy, and you could definitely taste the love!

 The Alphen is really old, but so pretty... Look at all the plants and the ancient oak trees!

Brekkies

No comments:

Post a Comment